Connecting w/ you all here, on Twitter, and elsewhere around the intertubes is great, but it is no substitute for meeting face to face. In hopes that I can do so w/ as many of you as possible, I wanted to let you know that I'll be at a number of upcoming events. If you're attending any of these, please drop me a line, so we can hookup. Here's the specifics:
- I'll be presenting on the fundamentals of Identity and Access Management (IdM) at the University of Surrey outside of London next Tuesday at 14:00. (Ping me right away if you'd like to attend.)
- I'll be on a panel at the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) Summit in London next Thursday talking about information risk management w/ folks from Symantec, Qualys, and others.
- I'll be in Portland, Oregon from April 30 to May 1 to graduate from GFU w/ my MBA :-)
- Off to San Francisco after that for the Internet Identity Workshop (IIW) from May 2 to 5.
- Then, I'll be presenting and participating in some panel discussions at the European Identity Conference (EIC) in Munich, Germany from May 10 to 13.
- July 18 to 21, I'll be attending and presenting at the Cloud Identity Summit in Keystone (which is in the Rockies outside of Denver, Colorado).